Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard if/when the current tundra will get an interior upgrade/update?

Just curious. Looks like I will be looking at a new rig in 2013 model year.

GMC sierra is slated for a re-design in 2013. It looks like I will be shopping another tundra or the GMC

Thanks guys,
BB

·
Registered
422 Posts
my guess is 2012.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
2013.... maybe. 5-6 yrs is a pretty common lifespan for a truck model-line, although the 1st-Gen lasted 7 yrs (2000-06)

·
Registered
274 Posts
i asked this question to like five different dealers in the past month. was told by most "no idea" but one told me he was told they will stop making current 2nd gen's by mid 2012 to allow dealers to sell thru those trucks. said they will have the factory will be re-tool'd by nov/dec and the 3rd gen's will be on dealers lots by feb/march marked as 2013 models. this is just one out of five dealers said - could be totall bs, no idea.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, now that the blond is out of the way.;)

thanks for the info guys. It seems that no info is available.

I would just like to have my choice of the GMC and the tundra both with new interiors when the time comes around 2012-2013.

·
Registered
422 Posts
you know you won't be happy with the GMC... all those tundras looking you in the eye as you drive by. you'll see them playing in the mud having a good time and your poor gmc will will just look at you with a sad face.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
you know you won't be happy with the GMC... all those tundras looking you in the eye as you drive by. you'll see them playing in the mud having a good time and your poor gmc will will just look at you with a sad face.
I dunno, the GMC can play just as hard as the Tundra the only difference is you can take the Tundra home when your through and the GMC has to go back to the dealer to fix all the stuff you broke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts