Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi TS! I ordered a Kazuma LSD the other day and it should be arriving soon.:D I think i have a general idea about how to install it and im gonna have a buddy who is better at that stuff than i am help me out too. Is there any tricks or tips that you guys have to share with me? Anything that gave you guys trouble when you installed them? thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
Go to gearinstalls.com and review the different tundra installs to help with yours.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The site's a little vague; will this fit the 2005 Tundra DC 4wd?
If not, what will?
Thanks!
To the best of my knowledge all first gens have the same differential size but i could be wrong

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can you follow up on your install? I have tried to contact this dealer with no success on talking to the right person,nobody knows **** and the guy who does will not return my messages.

·
Registered
33 Posts
FYI, I called the phone number at this link a few weeks ago and they were helpful. They don't answer emails apparently. I'm not doing the swap since I guess I do have a LSD after all.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you follow up on your install? I have tried to contact this dealer with no success on talking to the right person,nobody knows **** and the guy who does will not return my messages.
Wish i could, still havent gotten myself to do it so its still sitting in its box... oops

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
I got mine from Cabe too, around 2011 and it's still good. Hardest part for me was loading my truck onto a trailer to get it to the shop :mrgreen:

·
Registered
127 Posts
got one yrs ago and LOVE it...get a shop to put it in if you have to..dont let it sit...its a different truck with lsd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts