Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Ordered the Ready lift 2.4, and 1.5 block, Looking for Nerf bars, Dual Exhaust, 20" rims and new rubber HAHAHA sooo much...:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I Ordered the Ready lift 2.4, and 1.5 block, Looking for Nerf bars, Dual Exhaust, 20" rims and new rubber HAHAHA sooo much...:D
Wait! So does that bring your total lift to 3.9"? I just ordered the 2.5 from Revtech but I need more info!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wait! So does that bring your total lift to 3.9"? I just ordered the 2.5 from Revtech but I need more info!
I think rinnycon is adding the 1.5 inch rear leaf spring block to bring the rear up 1.5" and the front 2.4" I am expecting my ready lift today and it is just the 2.4" strut/coil over extensions for the front no rear blocks.Ready lift states it is 2.4 inches MAX of lift and every truck will be a little different as far as the exact amount of lift you will get in the front but it will be around 2.4 inches..I'm putting mine on this week and will post pics and my impressions..If you check the ready lift web site they are showing 2.4" not 2.5" of lift..not sure why but I can't imagine it makes much difference either way.. Just to note I am also adding the diff drop down kit to lessen the strain on the CV angles with the leveling kit installed..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just to note I am also adding the diff drop down kit to lessen the strain on the CV angles with the leveling kit installed..
I was told by several that this would not be necessary at all with the ReadyLift kit specifically.

Several = My dealer and 3 off-road shops (which I called to verify).

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was told by several that this would not be necessary at all with the ReadyLift kit specifically.

Several = My dealer and 3 off-road shops (which I called to verify).
I know they(ready-lift) say you don't need it but what is interesting is the Toytec website recommends it be used with all leveling kits even the 2.5 that they sell I think it is just as a precaution. I'm gonna run it without and If it seems that the leveling kit settles down after driving it for a while and the angle of the CV joint isn't too great I won't be putting it on.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Is it possible to stack the toytec and the camburg upper arms together in the front? and then add a block in the rear or something? this is on an 05 not a new one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts