Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Aloha to you all, another Hawaiian on this forum! Just ordered my Crew Max last week, SR5 2wd 5.7l in Super White, minimal options, just the daytime running lights, deck rail system, and mud guards. Dealer says it should be in late Apr early May.

I have an 02 Tacoma double cab and my wife has a 06 Sienna. We went to the auto convention and saw the Tundra Crewmax and was just blown away. My wife gave the :tu: so I'd be a fool to argue!

Hey Koahoku, sup bra! I've seen several of your posts, what did you end up ordering and when do you expect it in?

·
Registered
877 Posts
your wife has style and class, you should compliment her

·
Registered
549 Posts
Just got back from Hawaii 2 days ago. Stayed in Waikiki for 10 days...it was awesome. Glad to be home again driving my 07' Tundra too!! Congrats on the new Crewmax:tu:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dam Paulphilly, that's one loaded Tundra you got there! Did you post any pics?

Hope you had fun in Waikiki, us locals try to avoid that place. Did you get to see all of the street performers? The freaks come out at night!:eek:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wassup pakakz,

I never order one yet cause i got to sell my current truck first.As soon as i sell it then i'm going to start looking for my crewmax.My younger brother is probably going to buy a double cab so i told him we should go at the same time and maybe get a good deal with a combo purchase.When i get mine my friend was thinking about starting a toyota club in oahu.Told him it was a great idea and i would help out.Anyway how much did you pay and did they negotiate or was it one set price like one of the salesman told me.He said servco dont deal they just give about 1,400 under national msrp.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wassup pakakz,

I never order one yet cause i got to sell my current truck first.As soon as i sell it then i'm going to start looking for my crewmax.My younger brother is probably going to buy a double cab so i told him we should go at the same time and maybe get a good deal with a combo purchase.When i get mine my friend was thinking about starting a toyota club in oahu.Told him it was a great idea and i would help out.Anyway how much did you pay and did they negotiate or was it one set price like one of the salesman told me.He said servco dont deal they just give about 1,400 under national msrp.
I'm a return customer(3 going on 4 within 7 years)at Servco and my guy told me that they know have the invoice + pricing(no haggle) which is better for everyone(so he says). It did come out to more than 1400 under msrp though.

I'd be stoked to join an O'ahu Tundra club, I got some bros who are in the Island Titans club and it's pretty big. :cool:

By the way, I too need to sell my 02 Taco DC before the new Tundra comes in. Haven't talked to the dealer about a trade in but I think they normally take your trade in -2k blue book - ouch:confused: .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts