Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. This is my first post - just thought I would shout out a quick hello. I did a bunch of lurking here prior to purchase and the information in this forum was quite helpful.

Here's our new 2007 Sequoia:

SR5
Bluesteel Metallic

Options:
  • Convenience Package (Includes Power Heated Outside Mirrors, Accessory Meter w/Compass Outside Temp. Gauge, Homelink, Trip Computer.)
  • Roof Rack w/Rails
  • JBL AM/FM/Cass/6 CD Changer w/10 Speakers
  • Alloy Wheel Package # 2 (Includes 17" Alloy Wheels w/P265/65R17 Tires, Tow Hitch w/7 Pin Trailer Wiring Harness,Rear Side Door Priv Glass, 150 Amp Alternator, 4.10 Rear Diff Ratio, Running Boards.
  • Keyless Entry
  • Front Fog Lights
  • Prefered Package (Includes Pwr Leather Trim Heated Captains Chairs, Leather Split Rear Seat, Steering Wheel w/Audio Controls)
  • Daytime Running Lights
  • Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
  • Carpeted Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
  • bug shield & fancy tailpipe

We were shopping for a limited wih no extra options and this is the closest we could get. I think we saved about $1,500 from the price of a limited. The only features that we're missing from the limited are the chrome retracting side mirrors, the light up vanity and the autodimming rearview mirror (which I hate). Personally I don't think those 3 features are worth $1,500.

So far it's been a great vehicle - all 250 miles of it. It's a thirsty beast - which we're learning to get used to. We also have a 2001 BMW 325i and a 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

I look forward to lots of great Sequoia reading here.

Cheers,

Brew

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great lookin truck. You'll enjoy it for years to come.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Welcome!! I like that color very much also :tu: :tu: That Color is the only other color I would have settled for but I decided to go with the Phantom Gray. I might go with your color next year if they still have it. But anyway, Good Luck with your new truck!!! :tu: Johnnnny :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
ehhhhh....
Your Sequoia looks just "OK"...
Now, if it was parked in my driveway well then it would look Freaking Awesome!!! New cars look better when they are in my drive.
LOL!! :devil: YES I am jealous!....

That realy is a Nice color!!
Man, all you guys with your 2K7's are making me get new car fever.

I guess I need to add a MOD or two.

Howdy. This is my first post - just thought I would shout out a quick hello. I did a bunch of lurking here prior to purchase and the information in this forum was quite helpful.

Here's our new 2007 Sequoia:

SR5
Bluesteel Metallic

Options:
  • Convenience Package (Includes Power Heated Outside Mirrors, Accessory Meter w/Compass Outside Temp. Gauge, Homelink, Trip Computer.)
  • Roof Rack w/Rails
  • JBL AM/FM/Cass/6 CD Changer w/10 Speakers
  • Alloy Wheel Package # 2 (Includes 17" Alloy Wheels w/P265/65R17 Tires, Tow Hitch w/7 Pin Trailer Wiring Harness,Rear Side Door Priv Glass, 150 Amp Alternator, 4.10 Rear Diff Ratio, Running Boards.
  • Keyless Entry
  • Front Fog Lights
  • Prefered Package (Includes Pwr Leather Trim Heated Captains Chairs, Leather Split Rear Seat, Steering Wheel w/Audio Controls)
  • Daytime Running Lights
  • Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
  • Carpeted Floor Mats/Door Sill Protector
  • bug shield & fancy tailpipe

We were shopping for a limited wih no extra options and this is the closest we could get. I think we saved about $1,500 from the price of a limited. The only features that we're missing from the limited are the chrome retracting side mirrors, the light up vanity and the autodimming rearview mirror (which I hate). Personally I don't think those 3 features are worth $1,500.

So far it's been a great vehicle - all 250 miles of it. It's a thirsty beast - which we're learning to get used to. We also have a 2001 BMW 325i and a 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

I look forward to lots of great Sequoia reading here.

Cheers,

Brew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts