Looks great!

·
Registered
422 Posts
looks sharp - on my to do list.

·
Registered
38 Posts
would love to install these on my 2010 Tundra Dbl cab but I live in the world of snow and the DOT loves to throw down tons of salt! I had nerf bars on my old Chevy and the lower door panels rusted out due to all the snow and salt slush getting stuck between the body and the nerf bars. Any suggestions on another product made by N-Fab?

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
would love to install these on my 2010 Tundra Dbl cab but I live in the world of snow and the DOT loves to throw down tons of salt! I had nerf bars on my old Chevy and the lower door panels rusted out due to all the snow and salt slush getting stuck between the body and the nerf bars. Any suggestions on another product made by N-Fab?
Then these are perfect for you. There is plenty of room between the mounting brackets and the bars that snow and salt slush will not get stuck between the body and the bars.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I purchased and installed the textured black cab length N-FAB Nerf bars as the 1st snow storm hit us in Feb. After riding on the snow covered but somewhat plowed roads, only the step had collected snow. Not sure if that helps since I was not driving fast. If you are worried about the paint, you could apply the 3m film to protect the paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts