Toyota Tundra Forums banner

4841 - 4858 of 4858 Posts

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Once Upon A Time.jpg My compadre attended a "Riding School" for motorcyclists at the Nuerburging. The course is so long it's very difficult to learn in just one session.
Something like that might be fun to do with your Camaro but just getting there would be a blast as well.

RoadTrip

·
Ford "Scorpion" whisperer...
13,918 Posts
Made a new friend. When driving over to the green hell, my nephew was traveling with me. On the way back, William, the guy from Detroit asked if he could sit next to me. Half way back we had to stop for some gas. My friend asked if William wanted to travel the rest with him. But he said "I'll travel with Tuur". We had so much to talk about. It took us even a hour more getting back home than my friend. We missed a few exits because of the,

Conversation...

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
IMG_3959.jpeg

Couple of old bastards here. I'm on the right ~ Tony's on the left.
This was from last year when Tony celebrated his birthday with us at the golf course club house.
We're doing the same thing today at a local cafe. We've only seen Tony a time or two in the past year so we'll have a lot to talk about.

YaketyYack !

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

Clubman's
Delight

Club racers have been mixing it up at Willow Springs since day one.
Sadly, many of the other venues in SoCal. have magically disappeared as the property values increased and civilization has encroached on their domain.

·
13,918 Posts
In '77 the Zandvoort circuit had it's last F1 race, it was won by Niki Lauda, who died a few months ago. Up coming season (2020) It's back on the calendar. It needs some renewing but the nostalgia from the circuit stays.
It's in the dunes and follows the natural curves of it. Some what the same as the corkscrew in Laguna Seca.

History...

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

RoadCourse

In the olden days I fancied myself as a motorcyclist ~ we enjoyed riding with elevation changes and blind turns.
From a spectator's perspective it's not so good because they can't follow all the action all the way around the course. I think this is why NASCAR and oval tracks are so popular here in the Colonies.

·
13,918 Posts
The guy that upgraded the Camaro is organizing a 2 hour endurance race with go karts. Me and my friend are team, "dumb and dumber" we won't be the fastest but we'll have a lot of fun.

Corners...

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

That's gonna be a lot of fun ~ I wish I could be there for that !
Take plenty of pictures to share.

Karting

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
20190914_135640_resized.jpg

My compadre bought a Cessna Cardinal ~ we went to the airport for show and tell.
He's flying to Big Bear this morning . . .
Aviation

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
20190914_141315_resized.jpg

Hobby

Tony's a frustrated aviator living the dream.
Flying brings him joy in retirement ~ we all need a hobby !

·
Registered
8,263 Posts

Acrophobia

I'm a-scared of heights so Tony has another paying passenger for the mission today.

4841 - 4858 of 4858 Posts
About this Discussion
4.9K Replies
43 Participants
Jonesy
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing