Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Owner!!! Floor Mat Opinions???

Looking for some opinions on what type of floor mats I should buy for 2010 Tundra Limited Crewmax 4x4. I will be in and out a lot and in all weather and terrain. I have looked at the Weathertech and they look to be the best. Any other idea's?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
I have el cheapo's from Sam's Club. had them in my last 3 trucks. At least for the front they cover very well (I removed the drivers side when I took my truck in for service and the factory may was clean except around the outside edge).

The rears don't cover very well but I rarely have anybody in the back.

·
Banned
444 Posts
I Second the weathertechs. BLACK Looks great and keeps truck in perfect shape.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
I like my WeatherTechs. I also like my brother's Husky Liners. I do wish that my Weathertechs stuck to the floor better. I like the way my WeatherTechs cover and look better than my brother's Husky Liners in overall comparison.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I installed the WeatherTech laser fit from the dealer on my 2010 Crew Max.
At first I thought they were a bit sloppy, on the passenger side, no hooks to hold them in place. Figured they would move around but seem to stay in place very well. The back one has a lip that sticks up on the corner. I tested them getting in and out and didn't really have a problem with the protruding channel.
Put them out on the sidewalk in the sun for an hour before installing them. They will take form much better.
The rear one is a long one piece and was really "folded" up when I took it out of the box.
No complaints yet.
I will be putting them to the test soon when I get to the beach for fishing trips.
Best of luck!

·
Registered
397 Posts
another vote for Weathertechs. Couldn't be happier with mine.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
I've had my WeatherTechs for over 3 years now. They work good and after a nice wash they still look new :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts