New out side pics Revtek, 305/55/20 On Pro Comp 6066's With clear bra

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Looks great! Who makes the rims and tires? If it isn't too personal, what did the lift, tires and rims cost to do? I like that it looks good without looking ridiculous (as some lifts exaggerate the profile of the truck too much).:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great! Who makes the rims and tires? If it isn't too personal, what did the lift, tires and rims cost to do? I like that it looks good without looking ridiculous (as some lifts exaggerate the profile of the truck too much).:D
Well price is hard to tell you ,,,, I know what it cost me and what i charged sales for it,,,, They have it at $ 4995.00... But as always ,, You can Haggle over that,,,,

The rims are Pro Comp 6066's And we put 305/55/20 TA KO's

·
Registered
21 Posts
For pricing reference:

4Wheelparts

6066 Chrome x 4 = $1500 roughly (they only list 20x8"on 5.5 spacing)
BFG A/T KO x 4 = $1700 roughly (they only list 325/60R20's)

Total = $3200

$5000-3200= looks like the dealer is trying to pocket an easy $1800 or so!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For pricing reference:

4Wheelparts

6066 Chrome x 4 = $1500 roughly (they only list 20x8"on 5.5 spacing)
BFG A/T KO x 4 = $1700 roughly (they only list 325/60R20's)

Total = $3200

$5000-3200= looks like the dealer is trying to pocket an easy $1800 or so!!!
Ya but add the Revtek , Labor and alignment Roughly $1200

So its not to far out of line,,,,

·
Registered
122 Posts
WHat are the details on the Lift kit? Also could those tires and rims be used with out the lift with out rubbing?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Truck Looks Great -- I Would Like To Do The Same Lift With The Same Size Wheels And Tires But Am Afraid It Will Be Too Tall For My Garage. Can You Tell Me How Tall In Inches Your Truck Stands Now.-- Thanks!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Truck Looks Great -- I Would Like To Do The Same Lift With The Same Size Wheels And Tires But Am Afraid It Will Be Too Tall For My Garage. Can You Tell Me How Tall In Inches Your Truck Stands Now.-- Thanks!!
It is just a hair under 80" at the highest point

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Is that the Revtek 2.5" Complete (front and rear) lift kit? Thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks good, :tu:

Did you have the truck lifted just because you wanted the look or because of the tires?

I orderd my truck with 275/60R20 tires and BBS wheels. I saw the same wheels on several trucks at my local dealer and they looked nice...MSRP was $2,495.00, I got them for $2,195.00 They are 32.5 " high

Were you able to use your TPS sensors from your stock wheels? If not, that would add $400 - $500 more for the TPS sensors.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good, :tu:

Did you have the truck lifted just because you wanted the look or because of the tires?

I orderd my truck with 275/60R20 tires and BBS wheels. I saw the same wheels on several trucks at my local dealer and they looked nice...

32.5 " high
We lifted the truck and added tires and wheels so we can show what the trucks can look like,,,,And to offer to the customers that do not want to deal with getting it done...We will put 6" lifts on as soon as they are avalible,,,,

·
Registered
213 Posts
We lifted the truck and added tires and wheels so we can show what the trucks can look like,,,,And to offer to the customers that do not want to deal with getting it done...We will put 6" lifts on as soon as they are avalible,,,,
That's cool...Looks nice...:tu: :tu:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts