Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I can't compare to the likes of many when it comes to the sheer amount of mods and the like on their trucks, but I'd like to think that I've gotten a good amount done. I finally took a few pictures right after giving the truck a wash. Have the Alcoa rims, Hankooks, and the installed fog lights and backup camera/lcd. Everything on Bilstein 5100 lift with 2.54" in front and 1.5" aluminum blocks in the back. Before I get posts, yes, my bull bar is bent up... it was far worse before, but I'll need to find some free time to straighten it out. Truck rides smooth and absolutely NO noise from the tires!! Borla dual cat-back exhausts with DT Shorties on as well. I'm sure I could list a lot of other stuff, but this is the latest. Pics below, enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Good look'n truck!

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For those interested, I'll be putting up the stock tires/rims for sale later on in the appropriate section... that and the stock stereo...

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Nice ride my Borla brother! Points sent!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Nice mods, I really like those rims, tasteful without being too blingy.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Like the color. Looks nice when it's clean.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice job on your mods. The truck looks great.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, thanks for the compliments! Yeah, I gotta admit that the Alcoa rims look MUCH better in person then the pictures can show. The polished aluminum really goes well with the chrome and they look absolutely awesome with the Hankooks. Monitor/camera works well, too! :D

·
Preferred Dealer
117 Posts
I know I can't compare to the likes of many when it comes to the sheer amount of mods and the like on their trucks, but I'd like to think that I've gotten a good amount done. I finally took a few pictures right after giving the truck a wash. Have the Alcoa rims, Hankooks, and the installed fog lights and backup camera/lcd. Everything on Bilstein 5100 lift with 2.54" in front and 1.5" aluminum blocks in the back. Before I get posts, yes, my bull bar is bent up... it was far worse before, but I'll need to find some free time to straighten it out. Truck rides smooth and absolutely NO noise from the tires!! Borla dual cat-back exhausts with DT Shorties on as well. I'm sure I could list a lot of other stuff, but this is the latest. Pics below, enjoy!!
looks great! coming together nicely!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Truck looks great! Did you do the Bilstein 5100s only up front or all around? Did you also do a diff drop? Where did you get your spacer blocks for the rear?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts