·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get some input on these rims on my tundra. like or dislike

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not a big fan of that look since you've got a black theme. If those were like a satin black that would look hot!

·
Registered
819 Posts
I think they look good on your truck, I am not a fan of chrome though. The chrome breaks up the black.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Incubus 22's. I was having problems balancing the other rims so they sent me these to replace the old ones. There's not a lot of rims that look good for my style of truck in 22's.
Thanks for the feed back

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the inputs

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
233 Posts
not too bad , should of gone bigger and then when you throw on air ride i would b sick when dropped ! but for the time being i say get the rims powder coated a flat black or gloss black to match !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi ! guys i saw your car and rims i like both your rims and black color specially black window im sure you can definitely get output for this car.

All the best

·
Registered
147 Posts
The rims are sick, but the combo is a lil off with the all black and chrome mix. It would look a whole lot better with a polished black look on your rims but still big props for the 22's.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

I don't lower my truck .... but, I like those wheels a lot ... :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the input on these rims. I think I'll keep them.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi ! guys i saw your car and rims i like both your rims and black color specially black window im sure you can definitely get output for this car.

All the best
Wut-da-phuk????

:confused:

·
Registered
814 Posts
See I know how to search! :eek:

Old thread, but I want more info on the 22" Incubus 705 Shylock wheels.

Now you never stated the offset used on your truck to make them fit right. :beatsme:

I'm really liking these wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts