Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
...I hate that huge black thing on your hood and under your lower front grill...i can only guess that maybe something black is continued on the roof and tailgate...ugh...

·
Registered
221 Posts
...I hate that huge black thing on your hood and under your lower front grill...i can only guess that maybe something black is continued on the roof and tailgate...ugh...

That was uncalled for...This isn't the Stern Fan Network... I prefer my ARE cover over your Undercover, but I didn't blast ya...:mad:

Anyway.....I like it and I just got the same tires too.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Is that paint, or some sort of sticker? You're right though, as long as you like it, I guess it's okay.

Tires look nice.

·
Registered
124 Posts
WOW ..... I sure hope you guys are buddies ..... a guy's truck is an extension of himself .....

·
Registered
124 Posts

Man ... come to think of it you're the guy with the RED engine cover with the, let's say, not so clean engine compartment .... let's not throw stones and keep this a friendly forum ..... thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
it wasn't meant to be a flame...although it did very much come off like that...i apologize. To each his own...

as far as comments about my stuff...I'm pretty much dead honest about it...someone mentioned how dirty my engine bay was...thats pretty clean for me so I don't much mind...

the tires are great...i guess I should have added that for all you faint of heart...i mean seriously...flaming people on a forum...its like you all got your pannies in a wad over something so trivial...

·
Registered
124 Posts
All the black added is vinyl. (hood, bumper, and between the windows)

I am still on the fence wether I completely like it or not.

If i don't, I just peel it away :tu:

I'm a photographer at heart ... I like the angles, subject placement, etc .... nice website too.

·
Registered
355 Posts
That was uncalled for...This isn't the Stern Fan Network... I prefer my ARE cover over your Undercover, but I didn't blast ya...:mad:

Anyway.....I like it and I just got the same tires too.
o and btw...STERN SUCKS!! O&A for life!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
o and btw...STERN SUCKS!! O&A for life!!

Peace Dude....didn't mean to get anything started!!

And yes, my panties are in a bit of a bunch. See, Im an old fart and they tend to stick in my crack these days. It's very frustrating.

I'm glad you enjoy O & A.....Are they funny??

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am not sure why everybody seems soooo offended by Phi Kai's reply. I think he was just honest. I thought the exact same thing when I first saw this post, but did not reply just to avoid what happened to Phi Kai.
He did not attack the OP, nor did he say anything offensive. Hey, this is a free country, right?
He was just honest, and I would say that really makes him one of the better posters here. And he is able to take criticism himself, he has shown this in other posts. What does it help others if every reply is like: "Oooohhh, what an awesome truck! The best I have ever seen! ... blablablablabla."
An honest reply helps a lot more in most cases, instead of this "politically correct" crap.

That said, I like the tires, but also think the black stripe is awefully ugly. But as long as the owner likes it ... that really is all that counts.
Just my opinion.

Steve.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm starting to like this Forum! Seem to have some class!!:tu:

Yes! he did speak his mind? But he's could have put it in a better way.

Yes! he did correct himself! Which shows he's a stand up guy!!

That being said?

I like the strip!! Looks different!!

Ever gave some thought to a big Toyota emblem (Like the one on the grill) on the hood? Just to break up the big area of black??

Since it is removable??? Just a thought?!

Nice truck!!

Oh? I like the black between the windows makes it look almost like a Tundra. Cool!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts