Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First...thanks to everyone who posts and replies with suggestion and advice. I've lost passwords etc over time and have been on here with 3 different logins now, but for about 4..almost 5 years I have found this sight to be very helpful. THANKS......So...After 3 years and almost 75K...my 275 70 16 Revos are about shot. I have done my homework and many searches on this sight to help me determine what I want to do in the tire department. Even with all that homework...I want to confirm what I have found thus far. Here's my set up: 2000 Tundra V8 Limited with 2 inch EZ Lift front spacer and 16x8 MT classic II with 3 5/8" backspacing. I am very happy with the current 275 70 16 set up, but wouldn't mind trying something slightly wider and taller....285 75 16. Now, from what I have found on TS, I CAN run the 285's without any rubbing or clearance issues.......am I correct? Any advice would be greatly appreciated....then I can start to narrow my search for the tire itself...hmmm BF Goodrich Long Trail T/A.....Yokohama Geolander AT-S....General Grabber AT 2...or the tried and true Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts