Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a '04 with 31K to replace our tired and beaten '96 JGC. The paint and interior are in excellent shape. But it does have some minor issues you might be able to help me with -

1. What do you use to clean the black weather strip moldings on the doors? My wife and I looked at literally dozens of Sequoias before buying ours. On every one of them the trim looked old and mildewed. So what method/products do use to get these to look good?

2. The plastic hinge cover on the driver's seat is broken. Is this hard to replace? Also is there a good online site to buy discount OEM Toyota parts? I've owned Hondas in the past and I'm looking for a site like Majestic Honda....

·
Registered
189 Posts
1. What do you use to clean the black weather strip moldings on the doors? My wife and I looked at literally dozens of Sequoias before buying ours. On every one of them the trim looked old and mildewed. So what method/products do use to get these to look good?

I have the same problem with mine and I just looked in the detailing forum and someone made a post to use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean them so I am going to have to try it myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts