Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was sitting around today thinking of how i could make my tundra higher, remember i have a 6 inch rcd lift already on the truck. so i thought what if i was to buy a total chaos long travel kit and put the control arms on the truck and use the rcd strut i have on my truck and get coilover thats alot bigger do you think that would work??

·
Registered
233 Posts
sexy truck bro . . . 9'' high is my plan too but i wouldn't combine the rcd with a TC long travel . . . . for the money plus sum, i would just go out and have to do soild axle swap !! to keep cost down go leaf springs or buy a junked ford f250 take the axles like one member on here did and just go nuts and sit on 44's or screw it and run 54's . . . . . . . . haha a DC on 54's that would b nuts !!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha how much you think a sas would cost? and with your truck you'll love the rcd lift it hasnt given me problems yet

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
SAS is a much more economical and stronger option than even what you have now. Its so simple it cannot break easily either since all it is is an axle and leaf springs.

Downside is unless you run a linked suspension the leafs will be a rougher ride.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i could fit 37's easily i bought the 6inch lift and 35's at the same time and then 8 months later i bought the body lift, my next tires will be atleast 37's i just ordered a one inch spacer for the front so itll be 7 inch suspension in the front. i dont know how much a sas would cost and im not going to do that unless i buy a 4x4 tundra

·
Registered
56 Posts
go for all. Your truck is awesome, love the looks and set up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man appreciate it nice truck too ill like your clarion unit nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts