Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been silently lurking over the last few months while I was trying to decide between the Tacoma and the Frontier. Well, I finally took the plunge and picked up my Black 2007 Double Cab SR5 X-SP Tacoma. I love the 20" rims and the cat-back exhaust system. The only modification I've done so far is to hook up my Pioneer XM Inno using XM's sure connect FM modulator. I'll be adding a DF Toy Aux adapter soon, because I am not happy with the sound quality. I hope to post some pics up soon.

I am looking for a soft tonneau cover and would like some suggestions.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Congrats on your new truck... You'll luv it... Can't help you much on a soft tonneau, as I have a hard cover...

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I have a Truxedo LoPro and I like it alot - it fits nice and tight and it has held up well. I don't have any pictures, but there are some on this site somewhere - you can do a search if you are interested.

·
Registered
36 Posts
No help on the tonneau cover, but I just installed the DF-Toy this weekend myself. Use one input for my Sirius and one for my mp3 player. I am very happy with it. Congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the information. Looks like the Truxedo, Access or Lorado for me. One more question. How waterproof are the roll up covers?

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
If you get a good seal at the front bulkhead and at the tailgate the LoPro is pretty watertight, but to do that I had to add extra weather stripping in both places.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts