Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to purchase some wheels/tires and have noticed a lot of people have had issues with rubbing. I have a 2007 Tundra double cab with a 2.5in lift and Im looking to see if I can run a 275/65/20 (34.5in tall). Any feedback or pics of other Tundras with a similar setup would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
422 Posts
:wedgie:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im looking to purchase some wheels/tires and have noticed a lot of people have had issues with rubbing. I have a 2007 Tundra double cab with a 2.5in lift and Im looking to see if I can run a 275/65/20 (34.5in tall). Any feedback or pics of other Tundras with a similar setup would be helpful, thanks.
see how helpful these people are on this website..if i knew i'd tell you. To think these people want us to donate to them. HA

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
i run a 35x12.50 hancook 2.5 inch lift no rub stock rim but go to a tire shop they will be able to tell you and fit it especially if you get aftermarket rims

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Ill be nice even though the answer is readily available if you search...the answer is yes, those fit quite easily with a 2.5" lift. The tires are basically the same width as stock, just taller, so you wont have any issues. Probably wont even need to trim the skidplate.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
see how helpful these people are on this website..if i knew i'd tell you. To think these people want us to donate to them. HA
"These people" must not refer to me because I could care less who you give money to.

says the guy who called everyone ****.
Another good one Johnny! At least he made a post on someone else's thread. Although, it didn't really contribute anything....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have that size tire in the Nitto Terra Grappler and I had to trim the skid plate as it rubbed when turning fully. I have the Toytec
3" lift. Took about 2 minutes with tin snips.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
With a little skid plate trim you'd probably be fine. I got a toytec 2.5"/1" lift and run whats basically 34" tires with no problems, i could have gone bigger.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
With a little skid plate trim you'd probably be fine. I got a toytec 2.5"/1" lift and run whats basically 34" tires with no problems, i could have gone bigger.
Wow you went back and dug this one out....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts