Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All-

Picked up this DC last month in Portland. Drove it back to Seattle, loaded it up with Snoqualmie Wild Cat IPA and put it on the barge for the trip home. Had to wait for a nice day to get some photos, that is why it took so long to post.

CPO with a platinum bumper to bumper warranty, 18.1kmileage, 2.9% financing with TFS and OTD the door for $22.5. So far love the truck and enjoyed the ride on the highway from Portland to Seattle.

Looks like it has the tow package, LSD, cold kit, keyless entry, heated remote mirrors, bed liner, moon roof and some other goodies.

So far added some weathertech floor liners, Rocky Mt sheepskin covers, I'm a little old school that way, the Helllwig arrived this week, now trying to figure out some LED replacements. It's confusing with so many choices, and I need to do the map light mod with some red lamps.

Will keep the tires for now, although it doesn't appear they were rotated, so have some uneven wear. Will probably change them out this fall before driving to Mexico for the winter. Also will need a hard tonneau cover soon with all the rain here.

Appreciate all the great and useful information contributed by everyone here. Glad to be here. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very nice truck. The stealthy green color will help you blend into your surroundings. ;-)

If you weren't going to Mexico for the winter I'd say replace the tires before then. Those appear to be the stock Bridgestones (same on my truck) and they suck in snow. If the worn edge isn't too bad, you might consider flipping each tire on the rim to extend the life.

Better yet, describe the uneven wear or post a pic. You could have an alignment issue and would want to get that corrected. My tires have been wearing pretty evenly (though mine is an access cab)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Good luck on not getting that truck stolen in Mexico, lotta guys here say never take a nice car over the border for long periods of time unless you have some special armed security detail! Post up some pics of your other truck, we like the JT Models i got one with 251K on it 1993!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Congrats.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts