Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have been lurking here for a few months and thought it best that I introduce myself. I am a new 07 Tundra owner. This is my second Tundra. My first was an 05 DC 4x2 that I traded in on the 07. I wanted the 07 for a couple of reasons but mainly because I tow a travel trailer. So far I have been very happy with the 07 D/C 4x2.

It seems that the new Tundra has caused quite a stir with the big 3 loyalist and that's fine with me.

Anyway. Nice to meet you all.

Bill Cody
Central California

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Hello all. I have been lurking here for a few months and thought it best that I introduce myself. I am a new 07 Tundra owner. This is my second Tundra. My first was an 05 DC 4x2 that I traded in on the 07. I wanted the 07 for a couple of reasons but mainly because I tow a travel trailer. So far I have been very happy with the 07 D/C 4x2.

It seems that the new Tundra has caused quite a stir with the big 3 loyalist and that's fine with me.

Anyway. Nice to meet you all.

Bill Cody
Central California
Hello, and welcome

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome, sure you will enjoy your new truck! Let us know how it tows. I pulled 6000lbs the other day and it handled it with ease.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts