Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one,

This is a very interesting forum. I am currently in market for CE camry 07 with auto. Any suggestions over the price I should pay. If you guys remember any one recently purchaing a CE auto and remember the price paid. One of my friend told me to seek help from this forum. This is going to be an education for me as this is going to be my first vehicle. I will really appreciate of any one can throw some light. Any suggestions, advices, prices will be appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hello every one,

This is a very interesting forum. I am currently in market for CE camry 07 with auto. Any suggestions over the price I should pay. If you guys remember any one recently purchaing a CE auto and remember the price paid. One of my friend told me to seek help from this forum. This is going to be an education for me as this is going to be my first vehicle. I will really appreciate of any one can throw some light. Any suggestions, advices, prices will be appreciated.

Thank you.
These prices or less:

Fitzgerald Auto Malls | All vehicles have discounted, full delivered, no haggle prices!

Look for weekly dealer advertised loss leaders (In all nearby newspapers) if you are flexible on the color. You should be able to save $1,000 or more over fitzmall.com prices.

Also try Toyotanation.com and Camry forum at edmunds.com for more info.

Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts