Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone..... Just took delivery of a (new to me) used 2005 Tundra DC with 10,000 miles on her. I have had it 3 days and I love it. I have owned many trucks but most recently was driving an '05 Acura TL so driving a truck again has taken some getting used to. I look forward to learning a ton about the Tundra through you all. So, with that said I have my first question: I want to be able to run my fog lights with only the parking lights on instead of having to have the headlights on as well. Has anyone performed this? I'm sure it is possible to by-pass a relay or something of this manner. In the past I have had vehicles that I have been able to do as well as be able to keep the fog lights on at the same time as the brights ( I know this is illegal but I love the light). Any help from you guys would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
burn man, your foglight question is possible and it has been posted many times. use the search feature in this section and I am positive you will find out the instructions. It's not hard to do.

Eventually you'll ask about the maintenance light as well. Every 5K this light comes on as a reminder to change your oil. The information is in your manual how to reset the light (if you do your own oil changes.)

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
great choice on the truck, welcome to the club. :tu: :tu:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts