Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone I’m new to the trucks/suvs but not a stranger to cars owning Subarus Honda’s DSMs and what made me fall in love with the Toyota my old LS430....bought a 06 Limited Tree with 151k n was excited to get used to it and Loved on the ride home...after about a year of owning it all I had done was timing belt service with plugs and oil changes I got the itch for a small lift. I went with the bilsteins 5100 rears with OME 2.5 springs and bilstein 5100 fronts on 4th notch up front with toytec 3/4” spacer spidertrax 1.5” all around with 275/70/17 wild peaks.....still debating what to do next but hers some pics

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks good, also have a 2006 Limited. Is that plastidip that you used to black-out front end/emblem? My chrome strip is starting to bubble on the driver's side so I need to do something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good, also have a 2006 Limited. Is that plastidip that you used to black-out front end/emblem? My chrome strip is starting to bubble on the driver's side so I need to do something.
Yea I had a can left over so I figured why not try it since there aren’t too many options for the 06/07 front

·
Registered
133 Posts
What’s up everyone I’m new to the trucks/suvs but not a stranger to cars owning Subarus Honda’s DSMs and what made me fall in love with the Toyota my old LS430....bought a 06 Limited Tree with 151k n was excited to get used to it and Loved on the ride home...after about a year of owning it all I had done was timing belt service with plugs and oil changes I got the itch for a small lift. I went with the bilsteins 5100 rears with OME 2.5 springs and bilstein 5100 fronts on 4th notch up front with toytec 3/4” spacer spidertrax 1.5” all around with 275/70/17 wild peaks.....still debating what to do next but hers some pics View attachment 153953 View attachment 153954 View attachment 153955 View attachment 153956
Yea I had a can left over so I figured why not try it since there aren’t too many options for the 06/07 front
[/QUOT plastic dip your emblems black.
Ever thought about plastic dipping your emblems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts