Toyota Tundra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just got this truck and painted some of the stuff black..what do you think about it im 16 yrs old and my parents got me the truck i wanted!! so what are some easy fast things i can do to it to make it a bit faster and get more hp out of it! 08 5.7

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
Welcome to TS! Buy an intake and do some exhaust work......

·
Registered
221 Posts
Get a job and pay your parents back for the truck so you actually take care of it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
let's see if i can recall the first 'brand new' car my parents bought for me.... uuuumm... nope. they never bought a car for me, much less a new one... my first car was a very old Opel... so rusty you could see thru the floor pan when you move the floor mats on the passenger side... but I paid for it.... the motor in it lasted a long time... the body just fell apart around it!... after that was a 69 chevy station wagon - cant recall motor size, but it would simply haul ***... and i could fit about 8 of my friends in it... or... lay down the back seat, toss a blankie and some pillows in the back.... "dont come knockin if this wagon's rockin"!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Jeez, my first car was a 1979 Buick... My uncle passed away and gave it to my sister, who hated it and asked Daddy to buy her a newer car. Before Daddy bought her the newer car, she got a $50 parking ticket. She told me (15 years old at the time) that if I paid the ticket, I could have the car. Best deal I ever got on a used car! By the by... that was in 1995...

I agree, the first thing you should do is pay Mommy and Daddy back. You'll appreciate vehicle ownership much more if you truly are vested in the vehicle.

Secondly.... its a truck. Granted, its probably one of the fastest useable trucks that is made.... but its still a truck. They ain't really supposed to be fast. They are supposed to be able to pull a lot of weight, transport a lot of stuff in the bed, sound nice, ride tall, and look nice.... in that order.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
It is a truck but people do what they want with what they got. Some like em fast and low, some like em fast and tall, some like em tall and slow, etc etc. Its your truck. Do what makes you happy...We here at TS are here to help you make your truck make you happy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
maybe he is paying his parents back.....anyway flip the aircleaner cover then....oh never mind, just add some cool decals, good for a few hp when your 16

·
Just Call Me Hank
1,415 Posts
Ask your mommy for gas money and go drive it, then maybe you won't start a 3rd post proclaiming your parents gave you a Tundra. Just annoucing that loses points in my book.

Then like most snow flakes your mommy and daddy will handle any "options" you want on your truck. :director:

:boreda

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
he's a troll.

while im here i might as well blabber on about something to get my free post in..

blabber blabber blabber blabber...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.