Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2010 Tundra with hands-free bluetooth connection. This is my first truck, and I'm trying to get things set up. I look forward to tapping the expertise of owners here. My iphone connected fine and works well. I would love to transfer my contacts without having to enter all the information via the voice interface. Is this possible?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I don't have factory bluetooth in mine so I can't tell you from experience, but I bet if you looked it up in the manual it would tell you.....

·
Registered
420 Posts
I just bought a 2010 Tundra with hands-free bluetooth connection. This is my first truck, and I'm trying to get things set up. I look forward to tapping the expertise of owners here. My iphone connected fine and works well. I would love to transfer my contacts without having to enter all the information via the voice interface. Is this possible?

I have the upgraded stereo with steering wheel controls, Bluetooth and XM, I have not been able to transfer the contacts from my iPhone, I do not think it is possible with the stereo I have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have factory bluetooth in mine so I can't tell you from experience, but I bet if you looked it up in the manual it would tell you.....
The manual says ask your phone provider. Apple says you can't transfer contacts, but I thought I would ask here before giving up.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
The manual says ask your phone provider. Apple says you can't transfer contacts, but I thought I would ask here before giving up.
That sucks. I have an aftermarket that allows you to transfer your phonebook. I really don't even use it. Seems like its easier to use the phone to dial out.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a Droid with Verizon. I have not been able to figure it out in the past 6 months. I just use dial by number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts