Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Tundra First Impressions...Now with pics

WOW !! This thing is a beast ! Signed the paperwork and picked up the truck this am. Didn't get to drive or test it out as much as I wanted today due to work schedule. Hoping tomorrow to spend some more quality time with it and take some pics. Got to go read more of the manual......

A few pics while on a little joyride....

Attachments

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be sure to post some pics & info on your truck!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome in, sorry to give you bad news but you now have an addiction

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy it and post some pics!! :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
I hear ya, I am 3 months into mine and love every second of it. It gets up and goes, its comfortable inside and its nice to be in a truck again! I just put the swaybar on about 2 weeks ago and it's even more fun to drive. Too bad gas prices are climbing again.... it makes me feel a little guilty to go out there and abuse the truck like I do! =)

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nice color choice! :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome all ! It's finally sinking in that I finally own it ! I love the color too. Can't wait for UPS next week for the bed rails and cargo divider. And floor mats ! Can't believe they are not standard on a 41k vehicle....:confused: oh well....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Now comes the worst part - modding it:D
That will drain your savings:tu:

·
Registered
918 Posts
You ain't seen the half of it. Plenty of mid-level sports sedans marketed as 'FAST' have not known what hit them. Nothing like entering a merging ramp in a 6000 pound pickup and pulling away from everyone else by the time you get over.

I've never street raced or tried to run with the better half in her 04 Acura TSX but based on reviews and road tests, my Crewmax 4x4 is a fraction of a second faster than her car up to the quarter mile. What is not to like about limousine-like interior seating, 10,000 pound towing capacity, an open bed, and the straight line performance of a BMW. The only thing she has me beat for is gas mileage yet we still end up taking my truck everywhere.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
The more you drive it, the more you will like it. The more you mod it, the more you will love it :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes gf2020, it is Pyrite Mica.

zpaul, it's already started. Have to hold back a bit till I sell my 4Runner tho. It's going to be hard not to ....

eharri3, I thought my 03 V8 4Runner SE was fast. This truck is scary ! :eek: I think it's a good thing it has a limiter on it. Triple digits show up real quick ! And you hardly know it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
First things first...get some pretty chrome on it. Not only will it make it look better but it'll go faster. Fact. :D

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
First things first...get some pretty chrome on it. Not only will it make it look better but it'll go faster. Fact. :D
LOL - Yes, very true! My chrome door handle & mirror covers gained 15 HP - Dyno proven!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL, Chrome it is then ! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts