Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought I'd post some pics of the new truck. 3" lift, 20" wheels and 305's. I got a great deal on the Truck. The dealer was more than willing to negotiate. Take carre

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry about the size of the first pics. Wasn't paying attention and copied the wrong link. BC.

·
Registered
440 Posts
revtek lift? Nice in black congrats!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Your pictures are good, but way large. You should resize them down to 600x800 or so.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Very sharp. I have a TRD CrewMax coming in May, and I want to put a 3" with BFG All Terrain T/A's on the TRD rim. Is there any way you could get me a measurement from ground to highest point of the truck. I have to deal with many parking garages in the DC metro area and curious if it is higher than 80"

·
Registered
347 Posts
I guess if you like to scroll and only see half the picture at once it is OK.
Plus dial up users are going to choke,and the attachment page says that there is a 200kb jpeg size limit, these are nearly 1mb.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I guess if you like to scroll and only see half the picture at once it is OK.
Plus dial up users are going to choke,and the attachment page says that there is a 200kb jpeg size limit, these are nearly 1mb.
A decent browser will automatically resize it to fit the window, and is anyone really on dialup anymore? Lastly these are not attached, they are linked from another site and linked.

·
Registered
347 Posts
A decent browser will automatically resize it to fit the window, and is anyone really on dialup anymore? Lastly these are not attached, they are linked from another site and linked.
The rules in the FAQ state that inbedded images max size is 800x600. If larger they will be removed and or resized. Im my area you only have a choice of dial up or satelite, which is what I have.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
No picture...says bandwidth exceeded

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
That is a gorgeous truck, chrome always looks best on black. The lift and tires are perfect. It has just the right amount of fender/tire wheel gap. It's not too tall where you can't tow or lift anything onto the bed and it's taller than stock which makes it stand out from the rest.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Thats pretty sexy! ;) I wish they made it a metallic black, it would be so much easier to keep clean, only thing keeping me from buying a black one. My 04 sequoia was black and it was clean for about 2 hrs after i washed it and that was it...haha

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great pics - I live just down the street by the way...thought I recognized this truck :tu:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Bada$$

·
Registered
324 Posts
Very nice! I have the same '07 and really like the 3" lift. :tu:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts