Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have purchased a Double Cab 4x4 Limited Tundra and have already put 1000km on it. So far I love the truck, especially the power. So far I have the following problems:

- Bluetooth only turns on once after starting the car, and after that you have to talk into your cell phone

Thats about it.

TIA for any input

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have purchased a Double Cab 4x4 Limited Tundra and have already put 1000km on it. So far I love the truck, especially the power. So far I have the following problems:

- Bluetooth only turns on once after starting the car, and after that you have to talk into your cell phone

Thats about it.

TIA for any input
You may want to take a look at the bluetooth settings on your cell phone. My NAV picks up my phone once the vehicle has accessory power. I used bluetooth to wirelessly transmit my phonebook and then I placed voice tags on some of of conctacts. When I want to use my phone I can either press the command button on the steering wheel or reach over and do it via the NAV screen.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked my bluetooth settings on my phone, everything is correct. Tundra's bluetooth also disconnects other phones after the first use. I think this is a dealer issue. The first couple of days with the car, my bluetooth worked perfect, now its getting screwie. Thanks anyways

1 - 3 of 3 Posts