Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I traded my 06 Double Cab TRD with 8500 miles today for an 07 Double Cab 5.7 TRD in Blue Streak Metallic. Found out it was coming in and had them tag it sold yesterday and picked it up with 2.5 miles on it. All local dealers are doing 4500-5000 off right now on in-stock trucks. I actually got what I originally paid for my trade in and the promo discount on the new one so I am very happy. I drove down the highway for dinner and took the backroads on the way home trying out the shifting and all I can say is WOW!! I had been missing my old Chevelle lately but I think I found a truck that will stop the longing....this thing hauls some tail!! Tried to get a TRD intake and was told it would be a month and 3 months backorder on stainless running boards...this made me not so happy! One thing I did notice right away is the stereo is much better and the interior is a 200% improvement. This thing looks sweet with the TRD wheels...thinking about sleeping in it but then again my wife might make me move into it!!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Congratulations! Don't forget to post a bunch of pictures when you get a chance. The 5.7-liter V8 is an animal!

·
Registered
161 Posts
congrads , wise choice . mine is in richmond ,va area . i have noticed other blue streak dc's on here from pa,ks,ar i think .lets try to keep 1 per area please:)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Congrats,
I know how you feel, I love my new CMax. The only problem you're going to have is how to get that permanent grin off your face when you stomp on the gas!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts