Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2006 D-Cab XSP with the 20's. About two plus weeks ago my wife picked up a rather large chunk of metal and destroyed one of the Continentals on the truck. I went to Toyota and they said they had to order one. Here it is two weeks later they finally get the tire in and when I asked why so long to get it all they could say was it was backordered. I disagree with this as I was told they get all the replacement tires from Tire Kingdom here locally and that was how long it takes. My big beef was that they dont carry any of these tires in stock. They do however have plenty of the BF Goodrich in stock. A long story short. They are trying to push the BF Goodrich tires and dont order anything else for stock. I dont know i was just upset that if my wife had another flat she would have been screwed and thats why I am so pissed off about it.

P.S. They damaged the wheel when they replaced the tire and now they have to pay for that too. Ahh poetic justice aint it sweet. Take care y'all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts