Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Wet Okoles today!
Well, I ordered them on 4 April and they arrived today, 20 days later... not bad at all, I guess. Just happened to have stayed home form work today, so of course I had to put them on right away. Not too difficult a process actually. Hardest part was reaching my hands an arms underneath the seats to fish the straps through and around all the crap under there. In retrospect, if I had to do it over again I'd have taken the seats out I think. I ended up cutting the elastic straps that hold down the backs of the Toyota seats so I could velcro the WO tops together at the bottom, rather than trying to undo that tiny c clip under there. I also found it easier to remove the plastic trim pieces along the outside edges of the seat bottoms rather than trying to tuck and fish.

I ordered the half-pipe color pattern with black as the basic color and their cobalt blue #23 as the inset and piping color. Also added the Tacoma logo and the center console cover. I really like these covers, but I'm not 100% sure on the color. I mean, I really like this color and think it kicks up the gray interior a little which is what I wanted. I'm just wondering if it'a not just a tad to far off the Indigo Blue exterior. Navy would have been a better match for that, but I wanted something a little brighter for the interior. The cobalt blue DOES appear a shade or two brighter in photos than it is to the naked eye...

Oh well, I got 'em and I'm happy... just wondering out loud a little.

What do you think?

Last edited by JonC : Yesterday at 05:33 PM.

·
Registered
447 Posts
i saw it yesterday on tn, and i saw some people giving ya crap about the color,but i say if you like them,thats all that really matters. i think they look really good, and the fit looks awesome. i was thinking of getting a set of the gray and black to match up with my silverstreak mica prerunner, especially since i burned a friggin small cigarette hole in the mesh part of the seat:(, but ima have to wait till the $$$'s are good to go!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
You're right, it is... What's your point, did I commit a noob foul or something?

:confused:
no, i just thought it was funny, cause it was like 2 days later and you were like they just came in today...

n00b foul? this isn't TTORA

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, it was just yesterday and today... less than 24 hours apart even, and you STILL noticed? Are you SURE you're not a closet TTORA noob buster????

Just kidding... really! And I do know to ALWAYS do a search before asking a question. (more kidding)

Later!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes! this is about the same as TN!! Just not as much traffic?

No harm in posting in both!!
That's what I was thinking. You know, Toku... those blue lit guages

would go really well with my new blue seat covers!

It's a sickness, I say...

·
Registered
447 Posts
That's what I was thinking. You know, Toku... those blue lit guages would go really well with my new blue seat covers!

im personally not gonna do this mod........but i really think it would set the blue-ness of your interior off dude.... and you are right,as far as mods...its a sickness:D!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's what I was thinking. You know, Toku... those blue lit guages

would go really well with my new blue seat covers!

YES!! It is a sickness!! I am current taking donations to find a cure??!!!:eek: :D

If you'd like to donate to my cause??? I'll send you my PayPal info? LOL!!!

I'm currently seeking serious HELP!!!!:p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jonC -

how did you get the center console cover? was that part of the package?
Unfortunately, not part of the package. You have to ask for it and pay an extra $25. Seemed a little steep for that small piece, but I think it was worth it.

Still very happy with the covers. I even like the smell of Neoprene, must be from years of wearing a wetsuit!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unfortunately, not part of the package. You have to ask for it and pay an extra $25. Seemed a little steep for that small piece, but I think it was worth it.

Still very happy with the covers. I even like the smell of Neoprene, must be from years of wearing a wetsuit!
is it possible to even get the arm rest cover with out the seat covers?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is it possible to even get the arm rest cover with out the seat covers?
Don't know for sure, but I think it is... If I remember correctly, somebody on another Tacoma site called and ordered one. Call them and ask, I guess.

Illesheim, Germany huh? I was stationed in Crailsheim back in the 70's, been to Illesheim many times. Bet it's changed much!

·
Registered
27 Posts
What colors do they come in, what's the prices, and from where do you get them?
EDIT: Do they have a website instead of an 800 numbers?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts