Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my New Pro Comp wheels 18x9 wrapped in 285/60/18 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires. I havent had time to put my lift on but there are no rubbing issues anywhere as of yet. I took it off road to test and so far so good. The center caps aren't installed. I am customizing them and they are not ready yet. I really like the way they turned out. Now to deal with the damned TPMS sensors!!:cry3d:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Not sure what to do about the lift tho. I have both a readylift and a set of 5100's. Not sure which is the best route to go.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Glad you got it the way you want it.... I have to wonder if you should swap out the chrome step-bars for black.... seems black would "flow" better.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought some sliders. Just gotta get them welded on. Step bars are for sale

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats the result of a lot of sanding and painting. I made them.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Looking great!

·
Registered
754 Posts
good start man..I think im gonna get me some rims first with some new rubber then get the lift vs the other way around.....dont want to look like a dork with a 6inch lift with 18inch rims and 255 size tires....

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha Ha Ha. Probly a good idea.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure about the lugs anymore. May repaint them black.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
The wheels look to have the proper offset, can you list the full wheel specs? I would do some things different, but its not my truck its yours, so enjoy!!! You have the big engine and 4x4 im assuming, so you got the good stuff.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
The wheels look to have the proper offset, can you list the full wheel specs? I would do some things different, but its not my truck its yours, so enjoy!!! You have the big engine and 4x4 im assuming, so you got the good stuff.
I know I'm digging out an old thread but I too would like to know the specs on the wheels. I really like how the tires stick out but not too far.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The BS is 5.5 and the off set is 19. 18x8.5 (not 9 as originally thought).

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Thanks man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts