1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Yes, I have seen it in person at a local dealership and, unfortunately, it looks exactly like this pic on the website. It looks too shiny to me and looks more like melted chocolate than wood. When you touch it, it buckles because it isn't 100% adhered to the dash. When you look into the vents, you can see the edge of the plastic.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Have not seen it, but it seems expensive for a basic 10 piece kit. Many places have the flat glue on kit now available with a molded kit coming soon - maybe a few weeks. I talked to Michelle at woodcorp.com and they have the flat kit. None of the web sites I found had the 07 Tundra listed but when I called them most of them had the flat kit available for around $250 (a 26 piece kit that included all kinds of pieces for front and back seats).

I am going to wait a little while longer for the molded kit and will probably get carbon fiber to match my graphite interior.

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
diggdyone,

Yours has a few more pieces than mine. I don't have anything aound the cup holder or the vents, or the little reovable panel by the shifter.

It wasn't something I was specificly after, but I think it does dress it up a little. It is no worse than the silver that the others have.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I've got a carbon fiber kit on the way. When I install it, I'll post pictures. The kit came from autoanything.com via woodview.:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
diggdyone,

Is that the sand beige leather interior? Do your photos distort the leather color or is it really so orange colored? ( Or is the orange appearance just my monitor?)

·
Registered
237 Posts
diggdyone,

Is that the sand beige leather interior? Do your photos distort the leather color or is it really so orange colored? ( Or is the orange appearance just my monitor?)

That is Red Rock leather available on the Limited.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I looked at a Limited Package 2007 Tundra that came with the wood interior. Was very "Lexus" looking to me, but if you want something that is a little more fancy, it would be the way to go. I know I am hard on truck interiors and there would damage in short order.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine is factory and doesn't look nearly as red as the pictures here show. Might be the camera light but mine is darker in color and I have beige interior. The dash in the pictures doesn't seem to match the Red Rock interior very well. Might look better in person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts