Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, and thanks for letting me in. Just traded down from a 04 DC Tacoma to a 01 AC Tundra. I've been doing about an 80 mile round trip commute to work everyday and piling up the miles on the Tacoma. Finally got a company ride (07 Civic) for the commute so I really didn't need such a nice truck sitting at home. I still need a truck for house stuff so thats why the trade down. I have a friend in the wholesale auto biz and he got me this pretty clean tundra plus some $$$ back for the tacoma. I've aleady gathered alot of useful info from everyone posts and hope I can somehow contribute too.

Thanks again,
steve

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, and thanks for letting me in. Just traded down from a 04 DC Tacoma to a 01 AC Tundra. I've been doing about an 80 mile round trip commute to work everyday and piling up the miles on the Tacoma. Finally got a company ride (07 Civic) for the commute so I really didn't need such a nice truck sitting at home. I still need a truck for house stuff so thats why the trade down. I have a friend in the wholesale auto biz and he got me this pretty clean tundra plus some $$$ back for the tacoma. I've aleady gathered alot of useful info from everyone posts and hope I can somehow contribute too.

Thanks again,
steve
welcome aboard brother! you'll find a ton of stuff on here for your tundra. everybody helps out and the arguments are still polite! i gotta tell ya though. you didn't trade DOWN, you traded UP!!!! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right on, I only mean't it in the sense of model years from 2004 down to 2001. I really like the ride and size of the Tundra more than the Taco, plus I can still get the baby seat in the back.:tu:

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
right on, I only mean't it in the sense of model years from 2004 down to 2001. I really like the ride and size of the Tundra more than the Taco, plus I can still get the baby seat in the back.:tu:
just mess'n with ya bro! i do like the tacomas but they were too $$$$. i did luck out on my tundra and i've never looked back! anything i might be able to help with just shoot me a line!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts