Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I just purchased a brand new 2010 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport Package last night......I love it! Anyways, I already have a question and am hoping some of you guys might be able to help. This truck comes with the "Sport" bumper therefore has no hitch or ball of any sorts. Can someone point me in the right direction as for who makes a "Reese" style hitch for this Sport Package bumper? Thanks for all the help to come.

Blake

·
Premium Member
733 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I think that truck looks really good man and i think its a good thing your gonna get a hitch for it. Its always a good idea to put a hitch on a truck.

BTW do the black headlight mod and then id say leave the cosmetic aspects of that truck alone, she is purdy! haha :tu:

And looks like were living in the same state. haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Filet,
Was is an actual brand "Reese" hitch? Thanks for the info.

Radiant,
Yeah, I'm down near Springfield and bought the truck from Crown Toyota in Decatur. What do you mean by black headlight mod? Like I said in the first post, this is my first new truck I've ever purchased and first Toyota I've ever owned.....just trying to get in the loop;) Peace.

Blake

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Filet,

Radiant,
Yeah, I'm down near Springfield and bought the truck from Crown Toyota in Decatur. What do you mean by black headlight mod? Like I said in the first post, this is my first new truck I've ever purchased and first Toyota I've ever owned.....just trying to get in the loop;) Peace.

Blake
search for black headlight mod.....tons and tons of info...as a matter of fact a search would have helped u out on the hitch question as well. but the black headlight mod, aka BHLM, is taking the lights apart and painting the chrome parts black....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Filet,

Radiant,

Blake
Well then we got some distance between us. Im about 2min away from the Cheese head border in McHenry country.

As for a first truck you sure did pick a nice one man. Congrats.

Try searching black headlight mod and you'll be able to find a video that shows you how to do it, however its kind of an involved process to do the black headlight mod. I've got the Black headlight mod done on my truck if you were looking for some pics. (Headlight insert is black instead of stock chrome)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts