Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a NESC motocross race yesterday in Maine, and a dealer was there, I assume with some factory backing, with a whole display of the new Tundras, in all configs. They were handing out hats, stickers, nice keychains, energy drinks, coozies, etc., and had a half dozen people there answering questions and showing the trucks. The track had several banners all over as well. I thought that was a great way to promote the truck. My first road trip with my new Crewmax, I love the way this thing drives, but at 80-85, I barely got 15 mpg. Oh well.....:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was at a NESC motocross race yesterday in Maine, and a dealer was there, I assume with some factory backing, with a whole display of the new Tundras, in all configs. They were handing out hats, stickers, nice keychains, energy drinks, coozies, etc., and had a half dozen people there answering questions and showing the trucks. The track had several banners all over as well. I thought that was a great way to promote the truck. My first road trip with my new Crewmax, I love the way this thing drives, but at 80-85, I barely got 15 mpg. Oh well.....:D
Try driving at 65-70. You'll see a HUGE improvement.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yea man in My 5.7L dc between 60 and 70 is when i got the best mpg... at about 80 i was gettign like 16 mpg......Im glad your crewmax did well on the trip.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, that's the real question here... Where can I go to load up on some of this free Tundra swag? :D

I mean, heck, I still have mine on order... I could change my mind... I think I definitely need some of those marketing goodies to help "convince" me... :p

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
Yeah, that's the real question here... Where can I go to load up on some of this free Tundra swag? :D

I mean, heck, I still have mine on order... I could change my mind... I think I definitely need some of those marketing goodies to help "convince" me... :p
I got some Toyota work gloves at the stock show when it was here. I got some nice keychains, a camo ballcap, and a t-shirt when I signed the papers :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm pretty sure I know what I'll get when I pick up mine... A payment book! :p

But at least I get to drive the truck home!

Still, a Tundra baseball cap would help keep the sun out of my eyes on the trip home... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts