Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched around but didn't see anyone running both so I thought I would ask. Wanting to know if anyone is running the 35X20X12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 20 inch BMF Novakanes? Finally going to pull the trigger, but thought I'd ask the TS guys first.

Thanks in advance.:tu:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
You gotta hurry and do it so I can see it too haha. I bet it'll look good though

I want to see what those Trail Grapplers look like on a Tundra in person.

-rockstate

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny you should say that. I just joined TundraTalk to search their site and there are a couple guys from Shawnee on there, one of which has the Trails. I called KC Customs and they can do it, but Chux may be A LOT cheaper, though KC said they would match even online prices. Chux will install my Truxx lift for $100 too!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Funny you should say that. I just joined TundraTalk to search their site and there are a couple guys from Shawnee on there, one of which has the Trails. I called KC Customs and they can do it, but Chux may be A LOT cheaper, though KC said they would match even online prices. Chux will install my Truxx lift for $100 too!
DAMN! They wanted like $500 to do my strut lift. I said thanks but no thanks lol.

I had some issues wtih buying tires at NTB before and they said they'd hook me up with tires the next time I went in... and that can only mean they'll do it for under Tirerack's price.

Btw, we should get a meet up here. Post a thread, and send me a link to it if you don't mind.

-rockstate

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morning, I sent you the link in a PM.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, I hope this doesn't turn out like when I was the first to try blacking out the taillights!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I almost did the same setup but with the nitto mud grapplers, the Novakane's were on back order so I went with the Hoss wheels. I sure do like the novakanes though, they are sweet wheels.

·
Registered
46 Posts
just put on trails with rockstars with a 3 inch kit... looks sick, little rub full turn in reverse but worth every bit

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Slick truck firstascent! Looks an awful lot like mine!

Thanks for the info guys. Guess I'll be the test subject for this one!:eek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They fit and look amazing. Pics to come soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts