Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found a cargo mat to cover the whole area in the back with the 3rd row of seats out?
I will almost never need the 3rd row and would like a mat that covers the whole area....any help is appreciated!
Thanks
TR

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use the same one I got for my LX470. It doesn't fill the whole space, but it does cover the majority of it including where the seats came out.
BTW, it's the same mat used in the LC.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Has anybody found a cargo mat to cover the whole area in the back with the 3rd row of seats out?
I will almost never need the 3rd row and would like a mat that covers the whole area....any help is appreciated!
Thanks
TR
I did a Quick search for you and here are a couple of things that I found. Click on all three links below. Hope this helps you out...:D Johnnnnny

Rear Gear Line-a-Trunk for the Toyota Sequoia
Hatchbag Cargo Area Liners for Toyota
Custom Molded Cargo Liners for Toyota Vehicles

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got these mats, Front, middle and rear cargo thermoplastic with checker plate texturing. I actually had to cut out the premarked slot locations to install the 3rd row thru the rear mat. Excellent coverage in all dimensions.

I was a little disappointed in the fit on the drivers mat where it goes over the hump under the left foot--it wouldn't lay flat.

Floor Liners

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got these for my 01 Sequoia. Catch-All Xtreme Mats From Everything Suv

About the same as buying a factory set from Toyota, but better. Best thing about these is they contain spills.

And yes, these will cover the entire floor from the rear of the middle seats to the hatch. It has slots cut out for the third row seats to snap in.

You can get a better price by calling the rep's. I ordered mine seperate and they phoned and changed it to a complete set for less money.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts