Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me for posting this a tad early but Im kinda excited about my new lift. Ive had the LRO on for about a year and a half with absolutely zero issues, best spacer lift/level on the market imho. But, since it is just a spacer lift, I have wanted to switch to a true coilover lift for awhile. Ive kept my eye out for deals on the IVD or the Camburg setups for awhile now. I finally came across a deal on the Camburg 2.5" CRS Coilovers, which provide 0-3" of lift, and couldnt resist, brand-new for $735. Im going to pair this with the new ICON rear leaf expansion pack, which will give the rear 1.5" of lift without having to use a rear block. Ill probably keep my Bilstein 5100s on the rear for now to see how they will work with the ICON leafs. Its not really going to change the outward look of the truck but Ill know its badass underneath. :) I also plan on adding the 295/70/18 Nitto Terras or Trails, undecided on those still. If anyone is interested Ill post a follow up after I get everything installed. Plan on doing it myself with the help of a buddy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sound like a sweet set-up. I just installed the Ready-Lift SST 3/1 kit on mine, nice kit. I just had the same size Nitto Terras installed on my truck and they look awesome. Too bad those leaf springs don't increase the load capacity, I'd would be ordering them today.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any plans for the LRO once you get the coilovers installed??
Not sure what Im going to do with it. Im actually only going to have the front spacer and rear block because Im still going to utilize the diff drop, skid plate spacer and bump stop spacers.

·
Registered
207 Posts
use both together

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll be glad to take the spacer and rear block off your hands, let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts