Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I called mike today and Dobinson and they’re out of stock and don’t expect another shipment until late June or July.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i put the 2.5" Dobinson's on the rear of my 2008 Sequoia, i ordered through 1st Gen offroad (guess they need to change their name!)
Do you mind posting a photo of the vehicle to see how much of a lift you got out of the 2.5’’ coils? I called 1st gen off road and there are two options for these coils so I’m trying to decide. It also sounds like they get direct from Dobinson so I may still be out of luck considering they’re on backorder.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you mind posting a photo of the vehicle to see how much of a lift you got out of the 2.5’’ coils? I called 1st gen off road and there are two options for these coils so I’m trying to decide. It also sounds like they get direct from Dobinson so I may still be out of luck considering they’re on backorder.

sorry, been away for a bit and wasn't sub'd to the thread

here's a pic of how my '08 sits now with 35's and the Dobinsons.

you have the ARB springs on?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
i put the 2.5" Dobinson's on the rear of my 2008 Sequoia, i ordered through 1st Gen offroad (guess they need to change their name!)
So you used the 1st Gen 2.5" lift springs? Or are they the 1.75" 2nd gen springs? I've read your full thread on your build and can't figure it out. Lol great looking ride tho!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts