Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is just an update on my supercharger. Since the injector was changed I haven't had any problems out of it. I've ran it pretty dang hard for the last 3 months with great results. Ran it at the track and had no problems there. I think this ends my blues. With all the problems I had, I have to say the guys at the dealership at least tried and lessoned to what I had to say after awhile. But the bottom line is WE (TS members included) got it fixed with all the knowedge and input from everbody. So thanks for all the support and input. Now I have fun driving that beast and love to mess with people that think they can just blow my doors off, but most of the time I just left them with their mouths open. Priceless!!! So, my suggestion is if you want a supercharger get it and if you have problems don't just sit back and wait for the dealership to find the problem, do some research on the problem and talk to people(TS). You can get ideas of what to do or what is wrong. I hope nobody has anymore problems but if you do you'll have an idea of what to do.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put alittle up and before you know it you'll have it. And Thanks

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Nice to hear everything worked out! Awesome

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts