Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in a 5.7L 2wd regular cab. I thought the reg. cab was available in standard, SR5, or “sport package”. However, when I go to the Toyota website and select SR5, it switches the cab configuration to the double cab. I can only get base, or sport package.
Does that mean the regular cab only comes with the black bumpers (standard) or the color-keyed bumpers (sport package)? I was hoping for a reg cab with chrome bumpers.:cry:

Is it just a regional thing? I am in the Chicago area (60564). Is it any different in your region?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Prob just your zone, the SET area has plenty of reg cabs in SR5, Sport, TRD, in short and long except, no TRD long beds

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, if I select reg cab with the V6, I get to the options page and I have options A, B, C, and D. Option D includes the SR5 stuff. But that is with the V6. :(

I do the same thing with the 4.7L, and I get the choice of options A, B, C, D, and E. C includes the sports package, D includes the SR5 package, and E is the TRD off-road package. But that is with the 4.7L. :(

Now, I try the reg cab with the 5.7L. I get options A, and B. Both of them include the sports appearance package. No mention of the SR5 option. :(

I will try to call my local dealer tomorrow to clear this out. I was wondering if someone on this board already owns a reg cab SR5 with the 5.7L. Maybe that someone could also post some pictures.... :eek:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am interested in a 5.7L 2wd regular cab. I thought the reg. cab was available in standard, SR5, or “sport package”. However, when I go to the Toyota website and select SR5, it switches the cab configuration to the double cab. I can only get base, or sport package.
Does that mean the regular cab only comes with the black bumpers (standard) or the color-keyed bumpers (sport package)? I was hoping for a reg cab with chrome bumpers.:cry:

Is it just a regional thing? I am in the Chicago area (60564). Is it any different in your region?
We just got a white reg. cab shortbed 5.7L 2WD with sport pack in today... To bad your not in the NW.....:devil:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I assume this means you want one that is just an SR5 and does not have the Sport Package? Mine is an sr5 i guess (has the sr5 badges on the cab) but it also has the Sport Appearance Package.

·
Registered
440 Posts
does anyone have pics of a rcsb w the TRD off-road package?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts