Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to build myself a 5.7 Crewmax SR5 TRD on Toyota's website and for some reason Slate Metallic was not an option. :eek: WTF?:confused: I hate the internet :mad:

Anyone out there have a Slate CrewMax Sr5?

·
Registered
699 Posts
just checked the toyota catalogue and it says you can get slate crew max with either black cloth or graphite cloth.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Mine's a TRD SR5 Slate :D I noticed on the website it wouldn't let you choose Slate as an option either, but my dealer had one and I bought it the moment it got on the lot.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine's a TRD SR5 Slate :D I noticed on the website it wouldn't let you choose Slate as an option either, but my dealer had one and I bought it the moment it got on the lot.
Well, at least they're out there. With the option I want, I will probably have to order one build anyhow.

·
Registered
510 Posts
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/97617-slate-metallic-sr5-4x2-5-7l/

There is my Slate Tundra. Sr5. 4x2. Crewmax. TRD. with Tow and Cold Package. I have nothing to tow but the beefed up electrical and cooling systems seem like a good idea for a truck. The TRD package beefs up the suspension so why not.
I am in San Diego....Hard to find the SR5 Crewmax in Slate when I bought mine. Started out wanting 4x4 but the 4x2 has some serious traction features..and I am a sucker for 12 speaker JBL with Bluetooth and a Moonroof and....bla bla bla...we shall see next snow season in the Sierras if the 4x2 cuts the mustard....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jeff, I just bought one last Sunday, but it is also a 4x4. Don't know if that is what you wanted, but it's real nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts