Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So waited all day for FedEx to drop of my new Borla exhaust but unfortunately had to go to work before they arrived. Once at work I checked my tracking number and showed delivered. :beavbutt: Called the wife and sure enough she had fallen asleep and they left the box outside:eek:. So I get home from work and have it all planned to remove stock exhaust tonight and install new one before work tomorrow. As the garage door opens I find the box pictured below on my floor. Oh well hopefully when I call in the morning they will expedite my exhaust out to me.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
That sucks dude!! That definitely sounds like something that would happen to me!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Did you get a better deal from them than TRDSPARKS offers? I bought my Straight out the back Dual Borla for around $800-$900. You will love it if this is the system you bought.........

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Fedex/UPS never knocks on my door. They simply drop the package off and go. I usually try to get things shipped to my work address.
they do here...they ring the door bell and run like children....

they have left baby furniture, speakers, electornics, etc out there at my house....my parent's they left a complete DELL desktop, printer, scanner, and all the goodies out there with DELL facing the street....

but then i get some stupid plastic cell phone cover and they wont leave it w/o a signature.......retarded.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Seriously? He's talking about getting a part delivered. It's not like he's talking about Christ's actual birthday and using the term "Xmas." Come on, folks...let's choose our battles :)

Sorry to hear about your luck, OP. Who did you order from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts