Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sirs:i installed low range level kit,very good kit and easy to install.problem is that now i have a whir-growl noise from 30-45 mpw,noise goes away when 4wd engaged.have rad about front diff recall,but did not notice noise before kit install,so is it cv wear and level kit amplified it or is it diff problem.thinking of messing with diff drop to see if it helps or worsens.also if it is diff problem per recaall,do i leave kit on or off when i take it to dealership-ie 2007 tundra double cab-70,000 miles on it.help help

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I can give you one pice of advice here, if it is the diff, and your going to take it to your yota dealer, personaly i would remove the lift, the'll probably be more willing to help you if the truck has been left "stock." Now if you had the dealer do the lift then id say it would be fine to keep it on, but since you didnt have them do it, the dealer might try to say you did something wrong.

As for the noise i cant give you much help there, ive got a 2.5" on mine with the diff drop and have never had a problem or noticed any odd sounds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts