Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for people in the area that want to set up a trail ride in the hills! We are in Coeur d'alene id, and have some buddies around here that love to hit the hills. Let us know

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Id be interested too, would love to bring my flyrod along.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I might possibly be interested. How gnarly would the trails be? Dont want to trash my baby too badly. and mhollack def bring the fly rod

·
Registered
107 Posts
I grew up in Bonners Ferry! It would depend on when it was - I might be in for the beer and bbq that would follow if it was near a time I was heading "home" to visit the folks.

I've got to admit, I'm a bit squeamish about putting a $35k truck through any real abuse when I just got the thing... :blushed:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I glad I'm not the only one worried about beating up his truck, after all, it does have to get me back and forth to work. But I might be interested in the get together and maybe a little off roading too. I grew up in the city, don't know squat about fly fishing, but I can eat and drink. Hopefully your planning after it warms up. Keep us up on the progress.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ZombieStomper, would dig cruising the trails, I'm in Hayden Lake, going tomorrow night, Fri Oct 23. Always looking for someone to find new places to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts