Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have run a set of 275 70 16 Revos for almost 70K. I can make another 5 K, but I've been keeping my eye open for another set. I thought about trying something new, but 70K and still no slipping in rain seems pretty decent in my opinion. Anyway, SAMS could order them, mount balance out the door with road hazard etc for $628...same as I paid 3 years ago for this set up. I also priced at the Firestone store about 2 months ago....something around $162(higher than SAMS) a tire. Today there was a banner advertising "But 3 get 1 free." Great deal huh....not exactly....$798 out the door. My initial response was..."You forgot to subtract out the 'free' tire." He showed me the screen.....179 per tire and then a lot of other misc b.s. I asked if that was his final and best price....he(the manager) was certain that was the best he could do. Now I'm not trying to pick or slam any one business....I know everyone needs to make a buck, but how can you run a 'deal' for buy 3 get one free and still be more than $100 over every other price quote out there. Seems a little ridiculous.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts