Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But boy was it nice rolling down the rear window automatically on a beautiful spring, sunny day. The breeze through the cabin is perfect with the drivers side window down a foot or so, with the back window down a third of the way. My last truck, an F150, had the split rear manual window which was a pain in the arse to get to. There were times when I left it open all night because I forgot about it (or just didn't care).

It's a shame it's not available on many of the 2007's. It's what made Toyota different from the competition. I think I'd even take that option over a sun/moon roof.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
you are not nice, I am tellin' mom.:cry:

·
Registered
61 Posts
:tu: I don't normally open windows when driving, but I love the rear window. I open it 3-4 inches, without opening any others, and the circulation is noticeable. The stares from the other truck drivers doesn't suck either.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I drove today w/ both windows down and my back glass open. :cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
But boy was it nice rolling down the rear window automatically on a beautiful spring, sunny day. The breeze through the cabin is perfect with the drivers side window down a foot or so, with the back window down a third of the way. My last truck, an F150, had the split rear manual window which was a pain in the arse to get to. There were times when I left it open all night because I forgot about it (or just didn't care).

It's a shame it's not available on many of the 2007's. It's what made Toyota different from the competition. I think I'd even take that option over a sun/moon roof.
Well put and totally agree!

The power rear window is the main thing keeping me bouncing between CM and DC. Don't really need CM's huge back seat and would rather have a 6.5foot bed .... but that widow is just a great feature.

If Toyota eventually includes sliding rear window on DC and plays this up a little - I'll bet they'd increase sales a bunch, agree it's pretty unique in the truck world right now ...

At least for me, choice would be EZ .. DC with power rear window - SOLD!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts