Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a diagram of the locations of:

PO135 O2sensor heater circuit mafunction (bank 1 sensor 1). can this be fixed or replaced.

PO161 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction ( bank 2 sensor 2)

I scanned the vehicle and replaced the right rear sensor engine lite went off for awhile, now its back on for these to codes,

any help?

·
7,925 Posts
B1S1 = Driver front
B2S2 = Passenger rear

Use Denso sensors only.

Location and DIY link in my sig below.

Hey Duffy!

I was just getting ready to post that the OP should contact the O2GO2 man.

Great write up by the way.

·
7,925 Posts
Toby!

Haven't heard from ya in a while; it's good to see you pop up for air! Howz the truck been treating ya?
Hey Duffy,

Noticed the name change - I will stick with being the highwaylizard. Truck is doing well but fuel economy numbers occasionally do some odd things. In the process of writing a fuel economy guide based on my testing and experience.

Finances are getting tight and I am going to have to get creative to make it through until money comes in. I got hired in to set up a landscaping business for a large non-for-profit here as a consultant. The compensation will be good but will be awhile before money starts to come in. In the meantime the knucklehead who I sold my business to has not paid me and I just found out that he moved it up to northern Indiana. It will be the end of the week before the prosecutor's office can tell me anything.

I replaced my passenger O2 on the manifold a few months back. Real tight quarters in there but overall not too bad. The hardest part was figuring out to get that clip apart.

·
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,536 Posts
I replaced my passenger O2 on the manifold a few months back. Real tight quarters in there but overall not too bad. The hardest part was figuring out to get that clip apart.
Yeah, that was the feedback I was getting. I made the addition to the writeup suggesting that, prior to tackling one of the upstream sensor connectors, you should practice on one of the downstream connectors as they are in a more accessible position and you can see how the little clip is configured. Saves some headaches.

Glad to see you surfacing on the forum; it's been a while!

Take it easy. :hippie:

D~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts