Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get and odd cluck sound when they back down a driveway (like at the end where the driveway meets the road)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Anyone else get and odd cluck sound when they back down a driveway (like at the end where the driveway meets the road)
Now that you mention it, i do get a little clank when i hit the drop off between my drive the road. Don't know what it is though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Me too....my drive way is at an angle...but my family cars do not make that clink noise....:confused: :confused: I thought it was my rear end hitting the road...but the truck is too high even at that angle....I wonder too. Time to visit my dealer guys again. :D :D :mad:

·
Registered
172 Posts
My trailer ball mount makes a clunk when I jolt it on a bump like that. They can move around in the reciever and make a lot of noise at times. Could also be the spare tire or tailgate.:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
There was a thread back about this. I had the same and it is the lsd or vsc locking. My sister lives on a huge hill and when easing up it I would hear it almost clank. So to test I reapproached the hill in 4wd and it did not happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts