Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to pick these up cheap, was told that they were picked up from a dealer, and were 18" optional wheels from Enkei for a 4runner or tacoma.

They look a little like the TRD Deep 6, but I do not think they are.

Any ideas? Think they will fit my 2000 tundra 4x4?

I know the 18" Enkeis can get some coin, I may end up selling them if it is a dealer option.

I just don't want to pick up some odd one off and be stuck with them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, do they have the 2nd valve stem for the TPMS?
if yes, maybe they are a toyota option for a region for a specific year, & model.
usually on the inside of the rim, when spotlessly cleaned, it has infomation.
you might be able to get that info, & google it.
and find the answer's your looking for.
gorilla

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I tried searching but couldnt find anything about those wheels.

Clean off the back like Gorilla said and see if you can see any part numbers etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help. I went all over the mighty internet looking, best I can figure is that they are L/M 3 by Enkei, but was really hoping they were some odd dealer installed knock off, or better yet, a dealer option.

The LM goes for around $500 ea, and I can get the whole set for $200 +/- , but I think they are useless if I break/crack/bend one and can't get a replacement. They are discontinued.

That, and the fact that I have to buy new 18" tires. My tires are getting down there, but I am not sure I need 18's.

My tundra is getting a full frame replacement right now, and I am doing the water pump, t belt, serp belt, SSautochrome Headers and y pipe, all o2 sensors (bought at amazon), bilstien 5100's all around....I am going to be in for 1K as it is, easy. Not sure if I want to be in it for 2.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sorry to hijack thread, but why does the TPMS have an air valve? I used to work on Mercedes vehicles and their sensors did not have these.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My tundra is getting a full frame replacement right now, and I am doing the water pump, t belt, serp belt, SSautochrome Headers and y pipe, all o2 sensors (bought at amazon), bilstien 5100's all around....I am going to be in for 1K as it is, easy. Not sure if I want to be in it for 2.
You are getting all this done for $1,000?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Frame is free. WHile they have it out, they are doing the water pump, t belt and serp for $400. Headers were $175. Billsteins were $350, give or take. They are also doing brake lines, front control arms, etc all for free.

The dealer is putting on the rears for free, as they have to take them off to change the frame anyways. I already have a flowmaster dual kit on it, so that goes back on, free.

The fronts also have to come off as part of the recall, they are only charging me the time to swap the coils over.

o2 sensors were $150 front for the pair, and $130 rear pair from amazon.

Guess you are right, it will be a bit more. Probably closer to $1200-1300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts